Sahar, the key personel, was graduated with Bachelor in Accountancy (Hons.) from University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur and presently is a certified member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
Companies benefited from his 15 years services include those in the industries of financial services, stock-broking, KLSE compliance, plantations, mining, restaurant chains and property development. He was a franchise director and the CEO of foreign restaurant chain brand (Korea) in Malaysia expanded to 14 outlets in a period of 13 months.
A versatile trainer and facilitator, Sahar has also developed training content and is a panel speaker cum a trainer in Malaysian Franchise Association, Malaysian-Retailer Chains Association, Vistage Malaysia and Malaysia SME.
Area of Expertise:-
– Auditing, Accounting and Internal Control (Ernst & Young)
– Corporate Strategic Reviews (OSK)
– Internal Control Policies Establishment (OSK)
– Corporate Advisory Services
– Corporate Recovery
– Monitoring Accountant
Area of specialty in Franchise Business are:-
– Business Model Development
– Operational Structure and Procedures Documentation
– Strategic Marketing